Come to the 2022 Annual Scholarship Gala!
Saturday, October 22, 2022 6PM-11PM
The 19th Century Club, 178 Forest Ave., Oak Park
Your ticket includes:
- Pre-dinner HORS D’OEUVRES and CASH BAR
- PLATED DINNER with choice of three entrees, plus salad, sides, and dessert
- Introduction of the 2022 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
- Presentation of 2022 FOUNDERS AWARD
- GIFT BASKET raffles to help fund various OPALGA+ activities
- LIVE AUCTION to fund 2023 scholarships
- DJ AND DANCING until 11 PM
- And maybe a surprise or two more!
- Panko herb-crusted SALMON w/seasonal vegetables, rosemary spaetzel and lemon butter sauce
- Tagliatelle PASTA w/cherry tomato, garlic, lemon, basil, parmesan and pine nuts
- Hanger STEAK w/blue cheese au gratin potatoes, green beans and demi-sauce
OPALGA+ awards annual student scholarships for the continuing education of LGBTQIA+ students, the children of LGBTQIA+ parents, or their friends or allies. Total scholarship awards each year depend on the generosity of our event attendees and donors.
If you can’t attend the gala, please consider supporting the scholarship fund at whatever level you can.
Learn about the 2021 Gala here.
Buy Tickets to the Gala
Early-bird pricing: $100 through Sept. 30;
$125 on Oct. 1 or later (space permitting)
If you are unable to attend the gala, you may donate to the scholarship fund by clicking the Paypal button below:
LEARN ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIPS
Join our Gala Scholarship Committee Planning Meeting!
Monday, September 19, 7pm
If you’re interested in volunteering to make the event a huge success, it’s not too late. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the Zoom meeting ID and passcode.
Interested in sponsoring our gala, get the Sponsorship / Donation form here.
Looking forward to seeing you there!