If you are unable to attend the gala, you may donate to the scholarship fund by clicking the Paypal button below:
THANKS FOR ATTENDING THE 2021
OPALGA+ SCHOLARSHIP GALA
We are pleased to gather this year for a live, in-person event at the Nineteenth Century Club in Oak Park. We hope you will attend and celebrate with us! OPALGA+ wants to make this event both fun and safe for all attendees, so COVID-19 vaccination will be required to attend this event — all attendees should bring vaccine cards or digital proof of the vaccination. All Nineteenth Century Club waitstaff and banquet workers will wear masks and have been vaccinated. Gala night mask protocols and other safety precautions will be based on CDC and local health department guidelines in place at the time of the event.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23
NINETEENTH CENTURY CLUB
178 FOREST AVENUE, OAK PARK
6 PM – COCKTAILS
7PM – PROGRAM & DINNER
DANCING TO FOLLOW
THIS YEAR’S EVENT FEATURES:
- Introduction of the 2021 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
- Presentation of 2021 FOUNDERS AWARD
- RAINBOW BALLOON RAFFLE to help fund various OPALGA+ activities
- LIVE PADDLE-RAISE AUCTION to fund the 2022 scholarships
- Pre-dinner HORS D’OEUVRES & CASH BAR
- PLATED DINNER with choice of three entrees, plus salad, sides, and dessert
- DJ AND DANCING until 11 PM
- And maybe a surprise or two more!
If you have any questions regarding the event or safety protocols, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.